Enjoy the thrill with SkykingAdventure
Learning about paragliding can be an extremely interesting activity and when you try your share of the paragliding experience, a tutorial session explaining the types of paragliding is been explained to every flyer. So, based on your understanding and risk appetite you can choose instructional tandem.
In instructional tandem, You have the control while flying. Pilot will instruct you and take care of safety. You can taste the flying on your own.
Video and Photo
Be sure to book the video and photos option for your Instructional Tandem paragliding adventure! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your “first flight”, the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
Video and Photo
|Type||Rate per person|
|Weekdays (Monday to Friday) throughout the year. Online booking only.||Rs.4000/-|
|Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) throughout the year. Online booking only.||Rs.4500/-|
|Photos & Videos (30-50 Photos & 2-3 minutes video)||Rs.500/-|
Restrictions / Dos & Don'ts
- Flying under influence of alcohol or any substance is prohibited.
- Avoid taking food an hour before you fly.
- You are advised to carry sunblock cream (sunscreen), sunglasses and cap/hat. – Wear long sleeves top and pants (Jeans/Track pants). Do not wear Skirts/Sarees or loose clothing.
- Do not wear chappals. Wear sturdy footwear/shoes.
- All valuables must be fully secured to carry along or store away during the flight.
- Each passenger is required to carry a valid Govt. Photo ID proof (e.g.: Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, PAN Card). This is mandatory.
- Littering at the flying site or en route is strictly prohibited. Please carry back your belongings, water bottles, trash and other left-overs with you.
- Hydration is important. Please carry a bottle of water.